Thanksgiving preschool lesson plans




Thanksgiving-themed lesson plans for preschool children. Arts and crafts, games, mathematics, natural sciences, the group activities, songs and snack ideas.

Thanksgiving is probably one of my favorite holiday. I think more than anything else, because of the warm memories associated with it. Family, friends and large left-overs, very good. In discussion with students at my former school, I admit I was surprised to learn that not all of Thanksgiving, as I had enjoyed. I think it was my naivety, living in a bubble mentality shines through. Even the staff lunch was anything but regular meals can be used for Thanksgiving. Happy to be back in Michigan, near my mother and my father, I know, Thanksgiving commemorates the holidays of my youth. Oh and do not forget the snacks fudge. (I know, is a strange family tradition.)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment