Birthday Speech

Welcome friends, to Elizabeth’s semi-centennial party! As you know, Elizabeth likes to celebrate everything so today we’re just a little more dressed up than usual.

Monday morning when she and I celebrated well, Monday morning, we were just wearing sweats and running shoes. That was almost as fun as this but all of you weren’t there so that makes this event better!

As you can see here, in 50 years Elizabeth has made a lot of friends. I suspect that like me, she befriended most of you by offering to help you in some way.

In my case, Elizabeth helped me tie my shoe on the first day of school back in kindergarten. I hadn’t quite mastered that skill yet but Elizabeth was way ahead of me. I guess I’ve felt that way ever since then but not in a bad way, in an inspiring way.

I love that my dear friend always challenges me to move forward and achieve more and to always be true to myself.

I’d like to talk a little about Elizabeth’s passion. I’m sure that all of you know of her involvement in the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society since the loss of her sister Ali to lymphoma 10 years ago.

Maybe that is not the most uplifting thing to mention at a 50th birthday party but it is an integral element of Elizabeth’s life. I bring it up to remind us all to remember Ali today, and I am sure she is here in spirit, and also to remind all of you that in lieu of gifts, Elizabeth has asked us to contribute to the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. Please contribute generously.

Elizabeth, 50 years is a good long time to live—I should know! And it is truly something to celebrate.

In the presence of your family here, your husband Rick, your daughters, Alice and Susan and your parents, Joan and Bob I’d like to say that we here appreciate you and all you have done for so many of us. We celebrate the 50 years you have lived and we wish you many more.

I, for one, am looking forward to speaking again at your centennial party! To Elizabeth, congratulations and many more!

1 komentar:

pak muliadi said...

KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.الالله صلى الله عليه وسلموعليكوتهله صلى الل

KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.الالله صلى الله عليه وسلموعليكوتهله صلى الل


KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.الالله صلى الله عليه وسلموعليكوتهله صلى الل

Post a Comment